Classrooms & Labs
Most classrooms, meeting spaces, and seminar rooms have a complete presentation system, consisting of Windows 10 or macOS. The rooms’ wall cabinets or podiums have multi-function audio amplifiers and DVD/ players. The larger podiums also have document cameras for capturing printed or 3D materials. Several wall mounted cabinets have web cameras for quick connection to Skype but webcams are available at the HelpDesk (410-871-3390) for rooms without built-in video.
Please contact I.T. Help Desk at 410-871-3390 or email@example.com for any assistance with classroom technology.
We have ten computer labs on campus. All have access to the Internet.
- Charlson Lab in Hoover Library (24-‐-‐hour access during regular semester) – 13 iMacs, 8 Windows computers
- The Merritt Hall Computer Lab in Room 101 – 27 dual boot iMacs (Mac & Windows)
- The English Lab in Hill Hall 101 – 20 iMacs
- The Windows Lab in Lewis B5 – 25 Windows computers
- The Graphics Lab in Peterson – 18 iMacs 27"
- The Foreign Languages Lab in Baker – 24 Windows laptops
- The Math/Computer Science Lab in Lewis G5 – 22 iMacs
- The Physics Lab in Lewis – 16 Windows computers
- The Library Commons – 12 Windows PC, and 13 iMacs
- Lewis Recitation Hall Room 120 - 29 Windows PC
Labs can be reserved through the Space Reservation System.